Reasons that special rental agreement will be granted (10% total gross revenue, 20% of profit, 0 rents for 6 months, 30 % profit after)

Reasons that special rental agreement will be granted (10% total gross revenue, 20% of profit, 0 rents for 6 months, 30 % profit after)?it is not clear, you can see question below

Reasons why the owner of property agrees to rent out many special types of agreement. For example: in some agreement, the tenants do not pay rent for the first 6 months, or some tenants can pay half of the rent.

“Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
Use the following coupon
“FIRST15”

Order Now