- Describe the company’s history, products, and major competitors by accessing the database which offers company financials, descriptions, history, property, subsidiaries, officers and directors and by accessing the Business Insights database. Assess the financial performance and condition of the organization.
Next, conduct a SWOT analysis using this template. Detail the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that may affect the organization. Copy and paste the completed table from the template into your SWOT analysis paper.
In the evaluation portion of your paper of your SWOT analysis:
- Describe the specific areas that indicate a need for change.
- Determine what changed objectives, or newly implemented interventions, are required to improve the company’s position within its market.
- Assess the trending performance of the company and provide recommendations for improvement.
The SWOT Analysis paper
- Must be from five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
Must use at least two scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text.
FYI: I attached GE Financial data and a sample SWOT analysis information located from library. Please refer if needed but avoid exact sentences or content.
Please use the SWOT analysis template attached and copy and paste it to the SWOT analysis paper as instructed above. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks