Ch. 6 Discussion: What is your strategic plan for MBA success?
Let’s leverage the concepts in this chapter to draft a strategic plan for success in the graduate management program.
Draft a personal strategy for success by briefly addressing each of the following questions. You don’t need to write an essay on each question; a bullet or two for each will be sufficient. Make sure you build your answers on the concepts and tools provided in the chapter.
- What is your mission statement?
- What is your vision statement?
- What are your core competencies?
- What are your strategic goals?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses related to accomplishing your goals?
- What are the opportunities and threats related to accomplishing your goals?
- How will you implement your strategy?
- How will you maintain strategic control?
Kinicki, A., & Williams, B. K. (2016). Management: A practical introduction(7th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw Hill Education.